You can easily make an application for a Queensland wedding certificate—or replacement wedding certification or commemorative redtube com wedding certification you are applying for were married (and the marriage registered) in the state package—if you or the person.
Your registered celebrant or subscribed minister of faith must record your wedding with us. We do not immediately deliver a certification whenever a wedding is registered. You’ll want to get one.
You will find 3 kinds of wedding certificate—standard, ceremonial and commemorative. Just a marriage that is standard may be used for formal purposes and evidence of modification of title through wedding. You may also make use of your marriage that is standard certificate deciding on federal federal government agencies and banking institutions.
The marriage that is ceremonial provided to you by the subscribed celebrant or subscribed minister of faith isn’t official. You simply can’t make use of it to show your relationship.
Commemorative wedding certification packages add a marriage certificate that is standard.
The interstate or overseas registering authority to get your certificate if you were married outside Queensland, contact.
Simple tips to use
It may need you significantly less than ten full minutes to fill this application form in.
- Answer the concerns.
- Select the manner in which you wish to spend the cost.
- Review your details.
- Browse the e-mail we give you to learn simple tips to finalise your application.
- Get evidence of ID papers certified with a Justice for the Peace or another person that is authorised.
- Submit your evidence of ID by post or in person.
- Fill in the wedding application form that is certificate
Post your finished application, or printed purchase receipt (in the event that you paid online), along with your documents that are certified:
Registry of Births, fatalities and MarriagesPO Box 15188 CITY EAST QLD 4002
We shall start to process the job as soon as we receive your articles.
Processing timeframes for properly completed applications that have got all the needed evidence of ID and supporting papers (if required) are:
- 5 company times for non-urgent certificate applications (average processing time—no additional cost)
- 2 business days for urgent certification applications ($29.35)
Please enable more time for Australia Post to provide your marriage certification to your target.
See any one of the locations that are following
- The Brisbane registry customer service centre at amount 32, 180 Ann Street, Brisbane
- Certainly one of our agents at a Queensland Magistrates Court or Queensland Government Agent Program (QGAP) office (except the Brisbane Magistrates Court)
- JPs into the Community in the event that you pay online
Bring your finished application kind, or printed purchase receipt (in the event that you paid online), your proof that is original of along with other supporting documents (if required).
In the event that you submit your precisely done application at the Brisbane registry customer service centre as well as the wedding had been registered, the certification would be fond of you straight away, unless registered before 1963.
If the marriage had been registered before 1963, the certification will likely be prepared after 2.30pm the business day that is next. Urgent certificates ($29.35) could be prepared in 3 hours ( or perhaps the following working day after 1.30pm) if you apply.
Processing timeframes for properly completed applications which are submitted at a Queensland Magistrates Court or QGAP office with the proof that is required of and supporting papers (if required) are:
- 5 company times for non-urgent certificate applications (average processing time—no fee that is additional
- 2 company times for urgent certification applications ($29.35)
Please enable time that is extra Australia Post to produce your wedding certification to your address.
JPs within the Community—online orders just
Bring your printed purchase receipt (in the event that you paid online), your original evidence of ID and other supporting documents (if required).
Processing times remain the exact same, and begin from the time you’ve got confirmed your ID.
Spend the fee
The total price is determined whenever you fill out the applying form on line. You can easily spend:
- By charge card (Visa or MasterCard)
- In the customer support centre
- By EFTPOS or bank card
- With money
- With a continuing company account cheque
- By having a bank cheque
- By having a cash purchase
- Through the mail
- By charge card
- With a continuing company account cheque
- Having a bank cheque
- With a cash purchase.
Make cheques and cash instructions payable to ‘Registry of Births, fatalities and Marriages’.
We usually do not accept individual cheques.
|Commemorative marriage certificate package (1 standard marriage certification and standard postage included)||$64.50|
|Standard marriage certificate (standard postage included)||$49.50|
Standard postage is roofed within the price when you purchase a certificate to be sent by mail.
You can easily request to own your certification posted by registered or express post for a cost.
|International registered post||$16.10|
- Fill out the wedding application form that is certificate
E mail us
E-mail bdm-mail@justice. Qld.gov.au, we respond to online enquiries within 2 company times.
Local call* 13 QGOV (13 74 68) Overseas +61 7 3328 4811 (+10 hours UTC)
(Phone lines available Monday–Friday, 8.30am–4.30pm)
*Costs can be greater from cell phones and interstate.
Have the PDF application form
You can use the PDF application form and apply by post or in person if you are unable to complete the application form online.
Do so online
Correct a certification
Learn how to alter incorrect or information that is missing enough time regarding the occasion.